10.30 am — Morning Worship
If you would like to join us online via ZOOM , please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wear a face covering (unless you are exempt) and observe the social distancing and hygiene measures that have been introduced to keep everyone safe. Do not come to church if you are unwell or exhibiting any coronavirus symptoms
- Sunday services are held at 10.30 am each week and children are very welcome.
- Holy Communion is celebrated monthly.
- We enjoy a fairly free and informal approach to worship, but we aim to offer worship that is dignified and which is characterised by a sense of joy and thankfulness.
- Sometimes, the Minister of our Church or another Minister from our group of churches will lead worship. At other times, a Lay Preacher or Accredited Worship Leader will be the leader. Other members of the congregation take part in various ways and all are encouraged to use their gifts for the glory of God..
We are a welcoming church and invite you to get in touch.
Minister with Pastoral Charge
Reverend Debbie Hodgson
Tel: 01992 462881
General enquiries — Email: email@example.com
Coordinator for children and young people — Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room Hire: Currently Suspended — Email: email@example.com
Visit our Facebook Page
Hertford Methodist Church seeks God's transformation of our lives and our community — in Hertford and the wider world — for His greater glory through prayer, care and worship.
- We are a group committed to our Lord Jesus Christ and are seeking to deepen our experience of God through his Holy Spirit. We would be very pleased to have you join us on our Christian pilgrimage; you will be enriched and we shall also be enriched by your presence.
- One of the things we consider important is to let God, through his Spirit, develop the gifts and graces he has given us. We believe that the Church is at its best when all the people share in its life and ministry.
- In our Sunday worship, we offer the totality of our lives; our families; friendships, work, leisure activities, problems, hopes, fears and expectations, to God our Father. Most of all, we give our love in Jesus.
We invite you to join us in what we believe to be "the Journey of a Lifetime".