Watton at Stone Methodist Church Day Retreat Centre
High Street, Watton at Stone, Hertfordshire SG14 3SY
For further information or bookings telephone: 01920 831165
"An Oasis of Calm"
- The Day Retreat Centre at Watton-at-Stone is ideal for groups of up to 50 people to run self-led retreats, quiet days or meetings.
- The Meditation Garden in the church grounds is an ideal space for quiet reflection.
- The rural setting of the village provides many interesting walks including pathways along the River Beane.
- Located in the centre of the village there is easy access to the A10, A1 and the village train station, just 50 minutes from Moorgate or Kings Cross.
- There is on-site parking for over 15 cars.
We have a well equipped Church, Hall and Kitchen at your disposal.
- Ideal for meetings, seminars and worship
- Comfortable, Flexible seating
- Modern sound system
- CD player
- Data projector
- Electric organ
- Ideal for breakout space and refreshments
- Stacking chairs and folding tables allow a flexible layout
- Wheelchair access throughout the building and toilets
- Baby changing facilities
- We provide you with a welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- Fully equipped with all you need to prepare meals and refreshments including a large cooker and dishwasher.
In the village there are 2 Public Houses and a café called "Crumbs" who are willing to provide catering,