Prayer & Worship
UPDATE — October
We are pleased to announce that six more of our churches are re-opening in October.
- Epping Methodist — 4 October @ 9.30am
- Epping URC — 4 October @ 11.00am
- North Weald Methodist — 4 October @ 9.30 am
- Leaside, Ware — 4 October @ 10.30am
- Roydon URC — Will reopen on 18 October @ 3.00pm with a special service celebrating the completion of the building repair works. The Worship will then be at 9.45am on the subsequent Sunday's
- Ongar URC — will have service on 11 October & 25 October @ 11.00am
The following churches are already open for Sunday Worship
- Hatfield Heath URC @ 10.30am
- Trinity URC in Harlow @ 11.15am
- Hertford Methodist @ 10.30am
- Hoddesdon Methodist @ 10.30am
- Watton-at-Stone Methodist @ 10.45am
- St Andrew's Methodist, Harlow @ 10.30am
- Christ Church, Waltham Cross @ 9.15am
- St James, Staple Tye @ 11.00am
- All the churches have completed a Covid-19 Risk Assessment and have put in appropriate measure to make their building Covid-19 secure and safe for worship.
- At the moment there will be no singing, and social distancing measures will include spaced seating and the wearing of a face covering whilst in Church (unless you are exempt).
- Please do not come to church if you are unwell or exhibiting any Coronavirus symptoms.
You can find out more by visiting the Church pages on our website: Click here
You may also be interested in
UPDATE: Due to the delay in the fourth step of the Governments 'Roadmap' our United Service to mark the lifting of restrictions has been rescheduled for Monday 19 July at 7.30 pm.You are warmly invited to join us either 'in person' or 'via Zoom' for our United Worship.A Service Of Thanksgiving, Remembrance, And Call to FaithFor the Year that we have been...
You are warmly invited to join us either 'in person' or 'via Zoom' for our United Worship to celebrateThe Commissioning of Mrs Joan Smith As An Assembly Accredited Lay PreacherOf The United Reformed ChurchSunday 25th July 2021 at 4.00 pmSt Andrew's Methodist Church,The Stow, Harlow, CM20 3AFIf you would like the Zoom details please email: hae...
You are warmly invited to join on Saturday 18 September 2021 at 2.30pm at Leaside Church, Ware for the Induction of Revd Ernest Bosse as an Area Minister with pastoral charge of Leaside Local Ecumenical Partnership, Ware, and Roydon United Reformed Church. The Service will be conducted by the Moderator of the Eastern Synod, Revd Lythan Nevard.All are...
St Andrew's Methodist Church