Update on Churches Re-openings
Prayer & Worship
UPDATE — October
We are pleased to announce that six more of our churches are re-opening in October.
- Epping Methodist — 4 October @ 9.30am
- Epping URC — 4 October @ 11.00am
- North Weald Methodist — 4 October @ 9.30 am
- Leaside, Ware — 4 October @ 10.30am
- Roydon URC — Will reopen on 18 October @ 3.00pm with a special service celebrating the completion of the building repair works. The Worship will then be at 9.45am on the subsequent Sunday's
- Ongar URC — will have service on 11 October & 25 October @ 11.00am
The following churches are already open for Sunday Worship
- Hatfield Heath URC @ 10.30am
- Trinity URC in Harlow @ 11.15am
- Hertford Methodist @ 10.30am
- Hoddesdon Methodist @ 10.30am
- Watton-at-Stone Methodist @ 10.45am
- St Andrew's Methodist, Harlow @ 10.30am
- Christ Church, Waltham Cross @ 9.15am
- St James, Staple Tye @ 11.00am
- All the churches have completed a Covid-19 Risk Assessment and have put in appropriate measure to make their building Covid-19 secure and safe for worship.
- At the moment there will be no singing, and social distancing measures will include spaced seating and the wearing of a face covering whilst in Church (unless you are exempt).
- Please do not come to church if you are unwell or exhibiting any Coronavirus symptoms.
You can find out more by visiting the Church pages on our website: Click here
You may also be interested in
This year we are offering a Daily Reflections for the 40 weekday's that make up Lent and Holy Week.Interestingly, Sundays aren't counted as part of the 40 days — because Sunday is always a feast day!Using the lectionary readings set for each day there will be a picture, reflection and prayer.These can be used as an individual devotion or a 'jumping off' starter for sharing...
On 1 September 2023 Bishop's Stortford Circuit and the Herts and Essex Border Ecumenical Area will officially come together to form the new Herts and Essex Border Ecumenical Area! It will be composed of thirteen churches including four URCs, two Local Ecumenical Projects, seven Methodist churches and be staffed by three Methodist presbyters, 1½ URC ministers, a full-time administrator...
Saturday 1 April 202310.00am — 1.00pmYou are warmly invited to come along to the Annual Spring Fair at Roydon URC which is to be held on Saturday 1 April between 10am and 1pm.There will be lots of stall and refreshments on offer too, and there is plenty parking at the church.Entrance is FREE!So, put the date in your diary...We look forward to welcoming you.Roydon United...
Roydon URC, Harlow Road, Roydon, CM19 5HD
Epping URC, Lindsey Street, Epping
Leaside Church, Ware
Leaside Church, Ware