TKC: May 2020
Prayer journeys for all ages
Join the global wave of prayer from Ascension Day to Pentecost
You can use these prayer journeys from ROOTS as part of the global wave of prayer that is Thy Kingdom Come, and:
- pray with God's worldwide family for more people to come to know Jesus Christ
- pray for yourselves to be empowered through prayer by the Holy Spirit
- find new confidence to be witnesses for Jesus Christ.
How to use the resources
There are separate prayer journeys for adults, young people and children.
- Each prayer journey comprises two sheets: prayers for ourselves on page 1 and prayers for others on page 2.
- People can make up their own prayer journeys each day: for example, they can pray the prayer for themselves on a theme (e.g. Belonging or Courage) on one side and then pray the corresponding prayer for others on the other side.
You may also be interested in
You are warmly invited to join us either 'in person' or 'via Zoom' for our United Worship.A Service Of Thanksgiving, Remembrance, And Call to FaithFor the Year that we have been throughAnd for the Future to which Christ calls usSunday 27 June, 6.30pm Herford Methodist Church, Ware Road, Hertford, SG13 7DZThe preacher will be Revd Blair Kirkby - Area Co-Chair...
You are warmly invited to join us either 'in person' or 'via Zoom' for our United Worship to celebrateThe Commissioning of Mrs Joan Smith As An Assembly Accredited Lay PreacherOf The United Reformed ChurchSunday 25th July 2021 at 4.00 pmSt Andrew's Methodist Church,The Stow, Harlow, CM20 3AFIf you would like the Zoom details please email: hae...
Saturday 12th June 10am — 1pmAn online session on welcome and inclusion for all. An opportunity to think about how we ensure that we are truly welcoming to all those who might feel 'on the edges', especially in these times. We will have input from the URC's Secretary for Global and Intercultural Ministries Karen Campbell and URC minister Revd Alex Clare-Young, as well as the ...
Hertford Methodist Church and Zoom
St Andrew's Methodist Church