TKC: May 2020
Prayer journeys for all ages
Join the global wave of prayer from Ascension Day to Pentecost
You can use these prayer journeys from ROOTS as part of the global wave of prayer that is Thy Kingdom Come, and:
- pray with God's worldwide family for more people to come to know Jesus Christ
- pray for yourselves to be empowered through prayer by the Holy Spirit
- find new confidence to be witnesses for Jesus Christ.
How to use the resources
There are separate prayer journeys for adults, young people and children.
- Each prayer journey comprises two sheets: prayers for ourselves on page 1 and prayers for others on page 2.
- People can make up their own prayer journeys each day: for example, they can pray the prayer for themselves on a theme (e.g. Belonging or Courage) on one side and then pray the corresponding prayer for others on the other side.
You may also be interested in
Christ Church in Waltham Cross will be open today (Friday 9 September) between10am and 3pm for those who wish to spend time in quiet reflection and prayer or to light a candle in thanksgiving for the life of the late Queen Elizabeth II. We also have a Book of Condolence.All are...
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth IIThe President and Vice-President of the Methodist Conference have made the following statement in response to the announcement of the death of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. "It was with profound sadness that we learned of the death of Her Majesty the Queen today. We join the nation in grief and thank God for her long and distinguished reign. The...
The United Reformed Church shares in the grief of the nation's following the death of Her Majesty the Queen, Elizabeth II.Following the death of her father King George, Her Majesty succeeded the throne on 6 February 1952, but was officially crowned in 1953. Queen Elizabeth was the world's longest-reigning living monarch and was a much-loved and popular royal figure.Many United...
Hertford Methodist Methodist, Ware Road, Hertford, SG13 7DZ
Hertford Methodist Church, Ware Rd, Hertford
St Andrew's Methodist Church, The Stow, Harlow, CM20 3AF
Leaside Church, High Street, Ware, SG12 9BT